Automotive Service Technician - Fiesta Lincoln
Fiesta Lincoln in Mesa, Arizona is looking to hire Automotive Service Technicians. Fiesta Lincoln offers our Automotive Service Technicians an extremely competitive compensation plan and superior benefit package. Fiesta Lincoln has been in Mesa since 1984, takes customer service seriously and values employees who are willing to strive for excellence.
Automotive Service Technician Responsibilities
- Prior Lincoln / Ford experience preferred
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Ability to communicate with Service Advisors to ensure customers are advised of additional service work that is needed
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Diagnose, maintain and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Perform work specified with efficiency and in accordance with Dealership and manufacturer standards
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer required specifications
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Automotive Service Technician Qualifications
- Team player and cooperative work ethic
- Outgoing, personable, self-motivated and superior work ethic
- Proven work history
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds a plus
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in time management and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must have an acceptable MVR
Automotive Service Technician Benefits
- Extremely competitive compensation plan
- A Professional and Respectful work environment.
- Computer Dispatch for fair opportunities
- Indoor cooled working environment
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(k) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Job Status: Full Time